Useful Links

  • Form to apply for a UK pension forecast.
  • Form P85 – Get your tax in order. The form to use if you have left or are about to leave the UK.
  • FCO Travel Advice – Information and advice from the Foreign Office for British nationals living and travelling overseas.
  • – a handy forum in which to ask about things like the cost of living in your next destination.
  • The FSA website.
  • Form NI38 – Expats need to complete section CF83 at the back of this form to commence voluntary National Insurance Contributions.
  • The Telgraph’s expat section. Good reading for expats.
  • In Your Pocket – A series of well written European City Guides.
  • New Poland Express – A weekly English language e-newspaper for expats in Poland.
  • – A free service provided by banks and building societies as well as National Savings and Investments to help track lost savings accounts.
  • offer a pension tracing service which can help you track down lost pensions. To get the ball rolling, you can download the application form here.
  • HMRC’s – Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS) List – updated 15/02/2013
  • What is a QROPS?
  • Have you won on your Premium Bonds? Check for prizes here.

[If you have a site that provides value for British expatriates, contact me with the details and I will happily link it up.]

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 89 other followers

%d bloggers like this: