Tag Archives: class 2 national insurance contributions
UK State Pension 2012 - Expat

UK State Pension for Expats – Making Voluntary National Insurance Contributions

While you are an expat, whether working or as a non working spouse, it would be worthwhile maintaining your contributions to the UK state pension system. You can do this by making regular voluntary National Insurance Contributions (NICs). There are 2 types of NIC that you can make, Class 2 or Class 3. To qualify […]

Leave a Comment Continue Reading →

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 89 other followers